Save money, save space – and never run out of hot water again!
While tankless hot water heaters can have a higher upfront cost than tanks, they offer a much better value. When you look at their benefits, this is no surprise:
- Never run out of hot water – while producing enough hot water to run up to two showers simultaneously
- Save up to 35% on fuel bills – by heating only hot water you use, not stored water as with conventional tanks
- Reduce emissions – with decreased run time
- Save space – by mounting on an interior or exterior wall of your home, as opposed to taking up 2-16 square feet of floor space for a conventional hot water tank
- Longer life – of up to 25 years vs. 10-15 years for water heater tanks under similar use, saving you money with replacement costs over time and decreasing the amount of waste in landfills
Beyond the savings you can see on your utility bills, you can often save even more with utility rebate programs.
While Rinnai tankless water heaters are a great option, they are not for everyone. Tankless water heaters have very different gas and venting requirements than standard tanks, and care must be taken to ensure proper sizing and routing of gas lines and vents. Water pressure in your home and the condition of water pipes must also be evaluated before considering a tankless water heater, especially in older or larger homes.
Bel Red can help you determine if a Rinnai tankless hot water heater is right for your home. To learn more, contact us today for a no-obligation consultation.