BelRed Energy Solutions professionals are on duty for all your home electrical installation needs. Whether the job calls for troubleshooting and electrical repair, or a complex, whole-home electrical evaluation, our electrical team is experienced, licensed and well-qualified to get the job done right, on time and as estimated.
Let BelRed help you with your next electrical installation. Our team will walk you through solutions with an estimate that includes our planned scope of work, timeline, and pricing. Our suite of electrical installation services includes:
General Home Circuitry
- Circuit Breaker Installation – If your circuit breaker keeps tripping and disrupting your home activities, let BelRed assess your wiring setup. Our team of electricians will troubleshoot the problem then take care of any repairs and rewiring needs.
- Whole Home Electrical Evaluation – Older homes or those purchased “as is” may reveal questionable wiring when homeowners decide to remodel or take on new projects. Rewiring requires an expert and we can make the process as safe and efficient as possible.
- Electrical Repair and Maintenance – Keep your home investment sound by hiring BelRed’s professional electricians. We are happy to perform a range of services for your home’s electrical repair and maintenance needs. BelRed is your qualified resource for outlets, plugs, surge protection, and safety devices to keep your electrical system flowing properly.
- New Circuits – For outbuildings and sheds, hot tubs, air conditioning and heat pump systems, look to BelRed to safely and efficiently install new circuits that are code compliant.
- Electrical Panel Upgrades – Avoid electrical issues that might arise from putting modern appliances in an older home. The newer, more advanced electrical panels provide more safety and reliability than the older, out-of-date options. BelRed can help assess your electrical panel upgrade needs and install panels safely and efficiently.
Home Focus Areas
- Lighting: Outside and In-Home – Any outdoor ambient, pathway or security lighting calls for an electrician. Our BelRed electrical team can thread new wiring outside and ensure the wiring is properly grounded for the outdoors. Our electricians can also help you select properly rated outdoor lighting, designed to withstand the elements. In-home lighting: we have you covered.
- Exhaust fans – Exhaust fan installation can be very beneficial to your home. Besides shuttling away unpleasant odors (think kitchens and bathrooms), exhaust fans help control moisture and temperature to help reduce the risk of damaging mold and mildew in your home. Our electrical experts can also help determine the right fan for your space.
- Ceiling Fans – In kitchens, bedrooms and living rooms, ceiling fans are great alternatives to running air conditioning for subtle ventilation. Despite ceiling fans having common features, these are heavy items that can involve lengthy and complex installations. Save trouble and stress by having them installed by electricians who are experienced in these kinds of jobs.
- Doorbells – If your home was never hard-wired for a doorbell, installation can be labor intensive when new wires are “fished” through the walls. BelRed can run you through doorbell options, traditional and “smart,” and make installation hassle-free. We also repair and maintain existing doorbell wiring.
- Chandeliers – These elegant, often delicate lighting fixtures are also heavy and can be complex to install. Regular chandeliers often weigh more than the capacity of a standard lighting box and may require a support before installing. Our electricians can properly assess your chandelier installation needs for a job done right.
- Home Charger Installation (Electric Vehicles) – EV Charger service and installation is growing in popularity. If you have an electric or hybrid vehicle, or plan to, you will require a professionally installed charging station that provides you with safety and convenience for your home and vehicle. Make your home future-forward with a home-based EV charger and avoid reliance on offsite charging stations.
- Generator Installation – Some power outages caused by extreme weather can last for days.
Homeowners can face losses, from spoiled food to flooded basements. A generator is a first line of defense to keep your home electricity flowing. Our electrical contractors can help you determine the just-right generator for your home’s needs and install them.