We do it right. We guarantee our work. Any issues? We resolve them quickly and make it right.
You want repairs and installations done right, the first time. We agree. In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our work, we provide the best guarantees* in the business:
- 100% Guarantee on All Repairs
If a repaired part fails in the first year, we’ll replace it at no cost. For Comfort Guard Maintenance Plan members, this coverage is extended for the effective life of the covered system (up to 15 years of age), as long as you remain on this program.
- No-Risk Performance Guarantee
If your new comfort system does not perform as designed within the first year, and we can’t correct the problem, we’ll remove the system and refund 100% of your money so you have nothing to lose.
- No-Nonsense Parts and Labor Warranty
With proper installation and maintenance, quality comfort systems should provide trouble-free operation for years. This warranty provides peace of mind with parts and labor coverage on all repairs for the first year on systems we install, with an optional 5-year warranty available.
- No-Lemons Guarantee
If the heat exchanger on your new furnace, or compressor on your new AC or heat pump, fails within the first 5 years, we’ll repair it at no charge.
- Lifetime Installation Guarantee
We guarantee the quality of our installation for life. This includes all metal work, fasteners, clamps, straps, etc.
*All of our guarantees are written in plain English, with no hidden loopholes, but they are subject to some common sense limitations and conditions. Please ask to see written guarantees for details.
Guaranteed solutions, guaranteed performance
At BelRed, we know that it’s the contractor who makes the biggest difference in how well a system operates. Along with hiring expert HVAC technicians, we guarantee the performance of every heating, air conditioning and plumbing system we install. A BelRed installation adds value to your purchase with:
- Better comfort – through improved air delivery and balanced air flow
- Optimized efficiency, system life and comfort – via computerized “Manual J” Heat Load Analysis, assuring you of the ideal-size system plus duct system analysis
- Lifetime Quality Installation Guarantee – with a 22-point quality checklist on EVERY installation
- Unsurpassed installation excellence – with our team of NATE-certified technicians
- Proper system installation and operation assured – thanks to our proprietary “Final Touch” Quality Audit
- Personalized instruction – on how to operate and maintain your new system
- The best guarantees in the business – we stand behind our work 100%
- Peace of mind with 100% permitted work – to ensure your system will meet all local codes, plus inspection by a third party
Honest service and upfront pricing
When we come to your home, you don’t have to hold a stopwatch on us because we charge by the job, not by the hour. We do not repair anything without first telling you the cost of the repair – no matter how long it takes, and getting your permission to make that repair.
Our quoted system replacement prices include everything necessary to properly install your new system, and ensure that it performs to manufacturer’s specifications. If there are unforeseen problems due to hidden conditions in your home, or if you want to change something at the last minute, we inform you if there will be additional charges, and obtain your permission before any additional work is done.