Hot Water Heaters
Most people don’t think about their hot water until they have a problem. Are you tired of:
- Cold showers?
- High utility bills?
- Has your tank water heater tank failed or are you without hot water?
Bel Red is here to help with a range of reliable and efficient domestic hot water heater solutions to meet your needs. We provide:
- Fast solutions – same-day or next-day installations available in most cases
- Guaranteed reliability – with up to 10-year parts warranties, and 5-year labor warranties on ALL water heaters
- Peace of mind with permitted work when required – to ensure your system will meet all local codes, plus inspection by a third party
- Safe operation – all work is done to code, with proper earthquake strapping, expansion tanks, pressure relief valves, stands, and scald protection with thermostatic mixing valves installed on all tanks
- Money-saving green options – high efficiency tanks, tankless water heaters, and solar water heaters
Hot Water Heater Installation
Not all hot water tank installations are created equal. Bel Red provides exceptional value with high-quality residential water tanks, installed properly to provide you with years of reliable, safe service.
We offer a range of high-quality gas and electric State hot water heaters and Bradford-White hot water heaters to meet most needs, including:
- Lower upfront costs with standard efficiency hot water tanks
- Fast recovery, producing more hot water with high-output water heaters
- Energy savings with high-efficiency hot water tanks
- Flexible installations with short tanks, direct vent, power vent, and power direct vent tanks
There are few things in your home more important than having safe, reliable hot water. Don’t trust the installation of your new tank to just anyone. Call Bel Red today to learn more about your options, and to see what type of tank is right to meet your needs.
Safety and Comfort Upgrades
A hot water tank failure can be devastating. Even if you have a newer tank, many hot water tanks were installed without safety devices required by code to protect you and your home.
Many people also find that their current tank does not provide enough hot water, or that they have a seemingly endless wait for hot water to reach their faucet or shower.
Bel Red is here to help with a variety of options to increase the safety and comfort of your existing hot water system including:
- Expansion tanks – properly sized, pressurized and installed for your peace of mind
- Pressure relief valves – correctly installed to protect you and your home
- Earthquake straps – Heavy-duty metal straps fastened into studs with blocking added behind the tank to minimize damage in an earthquake
- Thermostatic mixing valves – protect against scalding AND extend the hot water output of your tank by 25 – 50%
- Recirculating pumps – provide hot water FASTER to even the furthest outlet in your home