The BelRed Difference
Working with BelRed doesn’t just mean choosing an air conditioning or heating system. It means choosing a solution. With the BelRed difference, you’ll save money, improve comfort, and live better. Guaranteed.
Not all home assessments are created equal. Our home auditors are highly trained, experienced, and BPI certified. BelRed is an approved contractor for Puget Sound Energy, Snohomish County PUD and Seattle City Light’s Community Power Works.
When you work with BelRed, you can be sure that the outcomes will be focused on:
- Enhancing comfort and health
- Making your home safer
- Saving you money
There are home energy audit companies who will tell you what is wrong, but can’t help you fix the problems. With BelRed, the comprehensive assessment you receive is objective, thorough and straightforward. And we follow through with an array of solutions, providing you with real options to solve your home’s comfort, efficiency, health and safety problems.
Our smarter, comprehensive three-step assessment process
- Test & Identify:
- Our certified experts perform thorough and objective testing and assessments of your whole home
- We take a complete look at the key components of your home and identify areas where safety, health, energy efficiency and comfort can be improved
- We prioritize home improvements based on your specific needs – outlining benefits and estimated costs
- You’ll know what steps to take first and what’s most important to improve your home’s comfort, health and safety, and energy efficiency
- You receive objective, unbiased results in a printed report that we review with you in person
- We clearly explain what issues exist and how to best solve them
- We take the time to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have
We stand behind every home assessment with our 100% satisfaction guarantee – If, upon completion of your home energy and comfort assessment, you do not find the service worthwhile, we’ll keep the reports and you will not be charged for your assessment.*
*Up to $299
People and Management
We value our people and their contributions and it shows in their work and our performance.
Since 1986, we’ve known that our success rests on the service we provide to you, and our goal is to create memorable experiences for our customers. We start by hiring the right people and empowering them to perform to the best of their potential through:
- A rewarding work environment
- Extensive training and certification processes
- All the right tools
Beyond this, our staff receives extensive in-house training, including hundreds of hours of technical and customer service instruction every year, to ensure they have the knowledge and skills to meet your needs.
Smarter Technology, Better Service
Technology is changing at a rapid pace, but BelRed has always been at the forefront of innovation in heating and cooling. Now, thanks to advances in building science, the home is now being viewed as a “system” where each component is influenced by others. For example, the benefits of properly sizing and installing a heating system (where we have excelled for years), can be negated by construction flaws that allow air to enter your home through crawl spaces or attics, by breaks in your home’s thermal barrier or insulation, or even by seemingly small leaks in your existing duct system.
Because of these advances we have:
- Adopted new air infiltration testing, duct testing and thermal imaging technologies
- Spent tens of thousands of dollars on equipment, tools and training
- Become one of the first heating and air conditioning companies in Western Washington with the ability to assist you to further improve your health, safety and comfort in your home while saving energy
Using scientific methods, problems we weren’t even aware of before can now be identified, and smarter solutions proposed.
Along with Home Energy and Safety Assessments, we also provide duct testing, and home performance contracting services such as insulation, attic and crawlspace renovation, and window installation to ensure that your home “system” is safer, healthier, more comfortable and efficient. And as more technology brings practical advantages, BelRed will bring these benefits to you!