Like many necessary but unfortunately hidden items around the home on our maintenance checklists, sewer and drain lines often fall off the list of things homeowners regularly check for issues. That is, of course, until it is often too late and problems have already begun.
Clogs or backups in sewer and drain lines can cause some big and expensive issues on top of the inconvenience they can bring. Slow draining of sinks, showers and baths is often the first sign homeowners notice when a clog or full blockage is starting to take form. Getting this taken care of right away can be the difference between a few days of inconvenient slow drains and much more extensive and expensive problems like water damage or large repairs and drain fixes.
Luckily, the experienced and highly trained plumbing team at BelRed can bring you the help you need before your drain clogs and backups become a nightmare.
With our drain cleaning services, we can take care of everything from smaller kitchen or bathroom sink clogs to heavier issues with the main sewer line to your home. In fact, we handle everything in the home, including kitchen drains, bathroom sink drains, bathtub drains, shower drains, laundry drains, floor drains, clogged toilets, sewer drains, and last and perhaps most importantly, main line drains.
With our $99 main line drain service calls, we use our specially designed cable sewer machine to enter your sewer line through an accessible clean out. We will then clear out the stoppage with the cable machine. We will then evaluate the repairs needed (if any) and give you a written estimate to establish the full flow back to your sewer line. The service details are as follows:
- 6 month warranty on stoppages for the main line.
(If you have a stoppage on the same line within 6 months we will clear it one time at no charge)
- We will use all of our experience and give it 110% effort to clear the line; however some stoppages cannot be cleared with this method. If we cannot clear the line after a reasonable effort we will still need to collect payment for the attempt.
(95% of the lines can be cleared with this method)
- Camera inspection of main line available for additional charge of $129
- The $99 price is good for lines with an accessible cleanout outside of the home only.
- We can run our machines a maximum cable length of 100 ft.
- This price includes two passes through the sewer line (in and out the line twice).
- Sewer lines over 4 inches in size can be cleared at an additional cost.
- Any repairs that may be needed can be completed at an additional cost.
- Coupons not applicable towards these drain cleaning prices.
- The $99 deal is only intended for the main sewer line only.
- This special is for residential properties only.
If you’re in need of main drain line or any smaller internal drain maintenance and service, bring in a knowledgeable plumber from BelRed today. You’ll be glad you did!Tags: Drain, drain clogs, main line drain, plumber, Plumbing