“Going Green” is a trend that has certainly swept the nation and is becoming a larger focus for many individuals all over. This is especially true with homeowners. Going green for these people not only means treating our planet and environment a little bit better, but also means saving energy and money while doing so.
At BelRed, we’ve been serving customers’ green needs for quite some time. We take energy conservation and environmental impact very seriously, which is why we offer a wide variety of green solutions for your home in the form of products and services. Here are a few examples:
- High-efficiency furnaces – We sell and install the best furnaces on the market when it comes to efficiency and performance. Many of the furnaces we sell have an efficiency rating of 95% or higher, meaning you’ll cut down on consumption in a big way when upgrading.
- Ultra-efficient heat pumps – Our high-efficiency heat pumps move heat from one place to another using just a modest amount of electricity in the process, rather than using up a large amount of gas or electricity like other heating and cooling methods.
- Ductless heat pump systems – A study by local utilities including Puget Sound Energy (PSE), Snohomish County PUD and Seattle City Light found that, with proper sizing and installation, ductless heating and cooling systems can save homeowners 25% to 50% on their home utility costs and consumption. We even guarantee your first year projected energy savings or we’ll pay you the difference!
- Solar and tankless water heaters – A traditional tank water heater can be a huge energy hog in your home. Switching to the power of the sun with a solar water heater or a super efficient tankless water heater will provide hot water for your everyday needs in a snap and without drawing a ton of energy.
- Gas fireplace inserts – As we’ve mentioned on the blog previously, these gas fireplace inserts are a great alternative to other heating methods, especially wood-burning fireplaces. Not only are they extremely convenient, they also provide a safe, clean heating source that doesn’t hinder your home’s environment—inside or out.
- Programmable thermostats – Programmable thermostats are one of the best ways to manage your energy usage. You can easily manage temperatures and balance comfort vs. consumption easily. A few taps of the screen is all it takes to start going green in your home with these systems.
- Insulation – Like most of our other products, we make the highest efficiency insulation (with the best R-values on the market) available to our customers.
If you’re interested in going green, just head on over to our website and look for the “Green Solution” icon in our products and services section. Contact us directly for quick and direct answers to all of your questions regarding greening up your home today!Tags: Green Economy