While installing new high-efficiency and standard-efficiency furnaces can drastically improve your home’s temperature regulation, built-in modern technology can escalate comfort and efficiency. Variable speed fans and multi-stage heating components can optimize your home environment and bring you increased savings.
Variable speed fans are quieter, use substantially less energy, and can provide better comfort than traditional furnace fans.
- These “smart fans” can actually adjust their airflow to meet the specific requirements of your home
- They help overcome many duct restrictions and design problems to enhance your comfort.
- They can run at very low speeds even without a call for heat, gently moving air throughout your home to reduce hot and cold spots.
Multi-stage and modulating gas valves also improve comfort.
- Instead of producing maximum heat output with every call for heat, they modulate or stage heat output
- Heating is closely matched to the precise needs of your home, even on mild days.
- They provide more even heating throughout your whole home.
These modern, high-tech systems can solve many comfort problems in your home, and can save you money. But for them to work properly, it is critical that the duct system be evaluated for proper airflow and potential leaks — areas where BelRed excels. Contact BelRed today to see if these solutions are right for you.