BelRed Energy Solutions is an approved contractor for Puget Sound Energy (PSE) through their Contractor Alliance Network, and is a registered contractor for Snohomish County Public Utility District (PUD).
PSE and PUD have screened BelRed, ensuring that we:
- Have a thorough understanding of energy codes and a commitment to energy-saving equipment and product applications to help you save money
- Abide by fair business practices under the Better Business Bureau and the Department of Labor & Industries
- Are licensed, insured and bonded
- Receive on-going training on the latest technology and methods
In addition, we have received training through both PSE and PUD to ensure our work follows their best Practice standards, and can qualify for available utility rebates (based on homeowner eligibility). You can have peace-of-mind when you work with BelRed that the work will be done right, and that work will qualify for all eligible utility rebates.
Whether you live in Bellevue, Redmond, Seattle, Federal Way, Bothell, Everett, Marysville or anywhere in-between, BelRed is able to help you receive energy rebates on a wide range of home comfort and energy efficiency upgrades including:
- Comprehensive home energy audits (PSE)
- High efficiency furnace installation (PSE)
- High efficiency heat pump installation (PSE and PUD)
- Geothermal heat pump installation (PSE and PUD)
- Ductless heat pump installation (PSE, PUD, Seattle City Light)
- Attic, floor and wall insulation (PSE and PUD)
- Window replacement (PSE and PUD)
Energy rebates are based on homeowner eligibility, and can save you hundreds to thousands of dollars when you make energy efficiency improvements to your home.
Rebate programs are subject to change, so for a list of all current rebate programs visit http://www.dsireusa.org/ or contact your utility provider.
Our comfort consultants can also help you identify which utility rebates you may be eligible for during a no-obligation consultation. Contact us today to see how much you can save while making your home more comfortable and energy efficient!