As fall arrives, many homeowners begin heating their homes. These days, most furnaces are gas-burning appliances and as a result, they produce carbon monoxide which can be very dangerous if a leak were to develop. Unfortunately, you most likely won’t realize if you’re being exposed to deadly carbon monoxide fumes from your furnace until it’s too late. Watch the video below to learn how to protect you and your family from these dangerous fumes.

Understanding the importance of proper maintenance and repair is crucial to maintaining a safe home. If you have any questions or would like more information about the dangers of carbon monoxide or any service we provide, the experts at BelRed are here to help! We specialize in heating and cooling repair, ductless heat pump installation, furnace replacement and more. Contact us today!