Go green and save green with a high-efficiency furnace:
- Most furnaces just 10-years ago were only 70% – 80% efficient
- 20% – 30% of the heat produced was wasted – along with the money you were sending “up the chimney”
- Today’s high-efficiency furnaces are 95% efficient or higher
- Choose from natural gas or propane high-efficiency furnaces from Bel Red
Beyond the savings you can see on your utility bills, you can often save even more with utility rebate programs.
High-efficiency furnaces from Bel Red deliver savings, comfort and reliability, but they do require specialized venting and drains – areas where Bel Red excels. Contact us today to see if one of these money-saving units is right for you.
Operating at 80% efficiency, these units can provide exceptional comfort and reliable operation, at a lower initial cost than high-efficiency furnaces.
They use traditional double-walled metal exhaust venting, but care must still be taken to properly size and install the furnace to ensure efficiency, comfort and reliability. Contact Bel Red today to learn more.
Variable Speed Fans and Multi-Stage Heating
Modern technology built in to better high-efficiency and standard efficiency furnaces can dramatically improve comfort and increase energy efficiency.
Variable speed fans are quieter, use substantially less energy, and can provide better comfort than traditional furnace fans.
- These “smart-fans” can actually adjust their airflow to meet the specific requirements of your home
- They help overcome many duct restriction and design problems to enhance your comfort.
- They can run at very low speeds even without a call for heat, gently mixing the air in your home to reduce hot and cold spots.
Multi-stage and modulating gas valves also improve comfort.
- Instead of producing maximum heat output with every call for heat, they modulate or stage heat output
- Heating is closely matched to the precise needs of your home, even on mild days.
- They provide more even heating throughout your whole home.
These modern, high-tech systems can solve many comfort problems in your home, and can save you money. But for them to work properly it is critical that the duct system be evaluated for proper airflow, and leaks, areas where Bel Red excels. Contact Bel Red today to see if these solutions are right for you.
Bel Red offers several models of electric furnaces to meet your budget and comfort needs, including variable speed models. We even offer models with the ability to add a heat pump later. This enables:
- Lower upfront investment
- Options for greater comfort and energy efficiency down the road
Contact Bel Red today to learn more and discuss all the possibilities.