Bosch geothermal heat pumps are the most efficient way to heat and cool your home, and they can even provide savings on water heating! Compared to installing a furnace or air-source heat pump, they:
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Lessen US dependence on foreign oil and gas
Unlike air-source heat pumps that rely on changing outside air temperatures, geothermal heat pumps use relatively constant ground temperatures to heat and cool your home. The renewable resource of the Earth’s heat is the key to geothermal efficiencies.
- Summer comfort – using colder temperatures below ground to cool your home.
- Winter warmth – extracting heat from the ground for your home.
- Year-round savings – incredible efficiencies of over 300% on even the coldest of winter nights, running on only a small amount of electricity
Bosch geothermal systems use a ground heat exchanger or “loop” buried beneath the earth in trenches or “bore holes.” Proper sizing and installation of this ground loop is critical for the operation and efficiency of your geothermal system. BelRed provides unsurpassed performance and reliability with International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) certified staff to optimize your system.
While the installed price of a geothermal system can be several times that of an air-source system, the additional costs can be returned to you in energy savings in as little as 5–10 years. Beyond the savings you can see on your utility bills, you can often save even more with –
- Federal tax credits of 30% (with no cap on the total credit)
- Utility rebate programs
To see if a Geothermal Heat Pump is right for you, contact BelRed today for a no-obligation in-home consultation.