It’s more important than ever to protect your home, budget, and family. Yet independent research shows that over 90% of homes have hidden problems, causing:
- High utility or repair bills
- Hot or cold rooms
- Excessive dust
- Dirt lines at carpet edges
- Dry or humid air
- Lingering odors
A Home Energy and Safety Assessment from BelRed Energy Solutions takes the guesswork out of solving these problems in your home. Our certified staff will inspect and scientifically test your home. We will provide you with the facts about what is causing these problems, and identify permanent solutions to make your indoor living environment clean, safe, and comfortable, with the lowest possible utility bills.
Three-stage Assessment Process:
- Test & Identify: Our highly trained and certified staff performs thorough and objective testing and assessments of your whole home. This process takes a complete look at the key components of your home and identifies areas where safety, health, energy efficiency and comfort can be improved.
- Prioritize: We prioritize home energy improvements for you, outlining benefits and estimated costs. You’ll know what steps to take first and what’s most important to improve your home’s energy efficiency, health and safety.
- Educate: You receive objective, unbiased results and recommendations in a thorough report that we review with you in person. We clearly explain what issues exist and how to best solve them. We take the time to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.
Call BelRed today for more information on this valuable service, and to schedule your Home Energy and Safety Assessment.