Many people are constantly thinking of ways to improve the efficiency and performance of their homes not only because it can save them a ton of money, but also because it’s a responsible thing to do from an environmental standpoint. At BelRed, we understand the importance of reducing energy consumption, which is why we offer and install many of the best, most efficient home energy, heating and cooling systems on the market.
One such piece of equipment is an alternative to traditional water heaters—a Rinnai tankless water heater. With this amazing piece of equipment and technology installed in your home, you can save money, save space, and have hot water any time you need it on demand. It’s a great alternative to a large tank water heater if you want to save space and reduce that cluttered feeling that often plagues basements.
While a tankless water heater may have a bit of a higher up front cost, the total value can be much better than anything else on the market, especially when you take the following benefits of a tankless water heater from Rinnai into consideration:
- Never run out of hot water – while producing enough hot water to run up to two showers simultaneously
- Save up to 35% on fuel bills – by heating only hot water you use, not stored water as with conventional tanks
- Reduce emissions – with decreased run time
- Save space – by mounting on an interior or exterior wall of your home, as opposed to taking up 2-16 square feet of floor space for a conventional hot water tank
- Longer life – of up to 25 years vs. 10-15 years for water heater tanks under similar use, saving you money with replacement costs over time and decreasing the amount of waste in landfills
There are often even rebate programs to help you save on some of those heavier up front costs of purchase and installation. If you are interested in learning more about Rinnai tankless water heaters, contact us at BelRed today to see if it’s a good option for you and your home. Tankless water heaters are not for every home, given that they do require different gas and venting requirements than traditional tank water heaters. If you give us a call to set up a no-obligation consultation, we’d be happy to help you determine if it makes sense in your home.Tags: energy savings, Hot water, Products, Rinnai tankless water heater, tankless water heater, Water heater