We often don’t think about cleaning our home drains, or plumbing in general, until it’s too late and a problem has arisen. That problem can be a simple little leak or slow drain, or it can be something much more serious. These serious plumbing issues can often cause big headaches and big repair or maintenance bills.
Fortunately, there are ways to help avoid the more serious problems when it comes to your home’s pipes and drains. Having your drains properly cleaned is certainly a home maintenance step that should be added to your list, especially if it hasn’t been done in some time. As mentioned above, many homeowners ignore, whether on purpose or not, drain and plumbing issues until it is too late and a big problem presents itself.
Unfortunately, many times clearing a sewer or drain clog means much more than buying drain cleaner from the hardware or grocery store. Some clogs can be bulky, stubborn and downright mean. In these cases, having a professional plumbing team come in and help is definitely the way to go. At BelRed, we offer a $99 sewer and drain line cleaning service that clears up 95% of all drain and sewer line clogs. We offer this service on Kitchen drains bathroom sink drains, bathtub drains, shower drains, main lines, laundry drains, floor drains and clogged toilets.
Some additional details of our drain cleaning diagnostic are:
- 6 month warranty on stoppage’s for the main line (if you have a stoppage on the same line within 6 months we will clear it one time at no charge)
- We will use all of our experience and give it 110% effort to clear the line; however some stoppages cannot be cleared with this method. If we cannot clear the line after a reasonable effort we will still need to collect payment for the attempt (as mentioned above, 95% of the lines can be cleared with this method)
- Camera inspection of main line available for additional charge of $129
- The $99 price is good for lines with an accessible cleanout outside of the home only.
- We can run our machines a maximum cable length of 100 ft.
- This price includes two passes through the sewer line (In & out the line twice).
- Sewer lines over 4” in size can be cleared at an additional cost.
- Any repairs that may be needed can be completed at an additional cost.
- Coupons not applicable towards these drain cleaning prices.
- The $99 deal is only intended for the main sewer line only.
This special is for residential properties only. If your home is in need of drain or sewer line cleaning, contact us today for this great special!Tags: Plumbing