Save money. Improve comfort. Live better. Guaranteed.
Not all home assessments are created equal. Our home auditors are highly trained, experienced, and BPI certified. Bel Red is an approved contractor for Puget Sound Energy, Snohomish County PUD and Seattle City Light’s Community Power Works.
When you work with Bel Red, you can be sure that the outcomes will be focused on –
- Enhancing comfort and health
- Making your home safer
- Saving you money
There are home energy audit companies who will tell you what is wrong, but can’t help you fix the problems. With Bel Red, the comprehensive assessment you receive is objective, thorough and straightforward. And we follow through with an array of solutions, providing you with real options to solve your home’s comfort, efficiency, health and safety problems.
Our smarter, comprehensive three-step assessment process
- Test & Identify
- Our certified experts perform thorough and objective testing and assessments of your whole home
- We take a complete look at the key components of your home and identify areas
where safety, health, energy efficiency and comfort can be improved
- You’ll know what steps to take first and what’s most important to improve your home’s comfort, health and safety, and energy efficiency.
- You receive objective, unbiased results in a printed report that we review with you in person
- We clearly explain what issues exist and how to best solve them
- We take the time to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have
We stand behind every home assessment with our 100% satisfaction guarantee –
If, upon completion of your home energy and comfort assessment, you do not find the service worthwhile, we’ll keep the reports and you will not be charged for your assessment.*
*Up to $299
Bel Red delivers solutions
Along with Home Energy and Comfort Assessments, we also provide duct testing, and home performance contracting services such as heating and cooling, insulation and weatherization, attic and crawl space renovation, and window replacment or inserts to ensure that your home is more comfortable, healthier, safer and energy efficient.